Loria Sicilian extra virgin olive oil of monocultivar Nocellara Etnea obtained from the cold pressing of olives. A fruity, spicy oil, with persistent aromas of thistle, artichoke, tomato and grass leaves.
Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- Variety: 100% Nocellara Etnea
- Harvesting period: early mid to end October, from the time when the olives’ colour change from green to black
- Area of production: olive-groves located in the Lentini agricolture zone
- Growingsystem: polyconicvase
- Harvesting method: hand – picking
- Time between harvesting and pressing: 8 hours maximum
- Processing: continuouscoldcycle
- Energy: Kj 3447/Kcal 824
- Fats: 91,5g (saturates 13,9g)
- Carbohydrates: 0g (sugars 0g)
- Protein: 0g